CMS/DSS/Login as Operator Browser
From Dahua Wiki
How to Login as an Operator via Browser
- IP address to the DSS server
- An Internet Connection
- Internet Explorer
- Delete previous Active-X installs . Reference http://dahuawiki.com/Troubleshoot/Delete_Web_Rec to clear Active-X installs.
- Delete previous Plugin30 from Program files(x86) or Program files.
Step by Step Instructions on Windows
1. IP address of DSS on IE address bar ➞ You will need to first download the IE Config tool.
2. You will need to Close IE Browser before installing ➞ Open and run IE Config tool.
3. Input Server IP address and click OK.
4. Click Yes.
5. Re-Open IE browser and input DSS IP address ➞ Input User Name ➞ Input Password ➞ Select "Operator" from drop down ➞ Click on Login.