A firmware update was recently released for the NVR6XX-4KS2 series devices.
Information, instructions, and download links can be found Here
IP Camera/Playback/Playback Web Browser
From Dahua Wiki
How to Playback Video from IP Camera
This allows you to view playback of a IP Camera on the SD Card.
- IP Camera.
- SD Card installed.
Step by Step Instructions
Note: Camera must be connected to LAN via POE switch. You cannot login directly to an IP Camera that is connected to the back of the NVR.
1. Login to your IP Camera from your web browser.
2. Click, "Playback"
3. On the right hand side there will be a calendar displayed. Click on the day you wish to playback video from.
- Grey-No recordings for that day found on SD-Card.
- Green-The day that is currently selected.
- Blue-Day currently selected, and has recordings.
4. Click on the, "More Info" button on the lower right hand corner of the page.
5. From this page you can begin playing back the file by clicking once.