From Dahua Wiki
Function Description: It is to judge if audio input is abnormal, such as clipping audio cable by people. It can activate record, snapshot and alarm according to the results.
- IVS capable devices with audio
- Internet Explorer
- IP address of device for accessing Dahua Web Service
Step by Step Instructions
1. Login into Web Service.
2. Select Setup -> Event -> Audio Detect
3. Enable Input Abnormal.
4. Enable "intensity change" to adjust the sensitivity and threshold.
5. Set up working period to set different days and times. Default is all day.
6. Enable the options for recording, snapshots, alarm and send email notifications if applicable.
7. Click Save.