From Dahua Wiki
EPTZ (Electronic PTZ) is a high-resolution camera and or function that digitally zooms and pans into portions of the image, with no physical camera movement.
- IE (Internet Explorer)
- ePTZ capable camera
- Upgraded to latest firmware
IVS Best Practices
To assess issues with IVS compatibility between the camera and NVR, please update both devices to the most current firmware and factory reset the NVR, and use the hard reset button to reset the camera.
Video Instructions for Internet Explorer
Step by Step Instructions (IE)
1. For this tutorial we are using Dahua's Panoramic Camera (DH-IPC-PFW8601N-H-A180). Log in camera's web interface through Internet Explorer.
2. Select "Live".
3. From Live View Select Trigger Track Icon -> choose second or third display mode view.
4. Here with the 2nd dislplay mode selected, on the top portion of this view you can see 3 individual zoomed in views. With the bottom portion of this view displaying the whole scene, each colored box represents a different view that you can pan and tilt by dragging your mouse of the selected view.
5. To digital zoom scroll mouse wheel on selected view.
Step by Step Instructions (SmartPSS 2.0)
1. Log into SmartPSS and select Live View.
2. From Live view select device.
3. Right click on mouse -> select "Multi-Screen Track" -> select a view mode.
4. Here on View 1+3 the yellow box is selected. Use your mouse to drag to pan and tilt.
5. Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out of selected view.