From Dahua Wiki
- 1 Face Detect
Face detection is to detect if there is any human face appearing in the video, and capture the face then send it to the NVR for analysis and processing, it can activate snapshot, record and alarm.
Internet Explorer Setup
- Intelligent Network Camera.
- Updated firmware that supports intelligent features.
- Internet Explorer.
IVS Best Practices
To assess issues with IVS compatibility between the camera and NVR, please update both devices to the most current firmware and factory reset the NVR, and use the hard reset button to reset the camera.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Click “Enable”.
2. Click face enhancement to enhance the face image display.
3. Select max and min size, draw max and min target for target filtering. This step is to filter target, which can’t be operated under default status.
4. Activate record, alarm, email and snapshot according to the requirements.
5. Target filter can set max target and min target, which means it can detect max and min target.
6. Click ok to complete settings.