NVR/Basic Setup/Right Click Menu
From Dahua Wiki
Right Click Menu
After you logged in the device, right click mouse, you can see the short cut menu.
- Window split mode: You can select window amount and then select channels.
- PTZ: Click it to go to PTZ interface.
- Auto focus: It is to set auto focus function. Please make sure the connected network camera supports this function.
- Color setting: Set video corresponding information.
- Search: Click it to go to Search interface to search and playback a record file.
- Record control: Enable/disable record channel.
- Alarm output: It is to set alarm output mode.
- Remote device: Search and add a remote device.
- Alarm output: Generate alarm output signal manually.
- Main menu: Go to system main menu interface.
Tips:Right click mouse to go back to the previous interface.