From Dahua Wiki
Setup Real-Time Playback
Follow the instructions below to use and setup Real-Time Playback on your video recorder.
- Video recorder with Hard Drive
- Monitor, mouse, and camera attached
Step by Step Instructions
1. Login the system, and move the mouse to the top of any channel, there is no need click as it will show a toolbar as below:
2. Left-click the button, this button is real-time play button. You can see that the channel replay the video which is the choosen channel.
3. Right-click at any channels if you want to stop playback video, but when you replay the video dose not any other operation.
4. To change the Real-time playback setting navigate to MAIN MENU -> SYSTEM -> GENERAL directory. The default value should only go back 10 min, but maximum value is 60 min.