Troubleshoot/NVR/How To Install Chrome Extension
From Dahua Wiki
How to Install Chrome Extension
This chrome extension allows user to view a camera's live feed using google chrome.
- Google Chrome Browser
- NVR/DVR must be upgraded to latest firmware.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Open Google Chrome Browser
2. Select Menu ➞ More Tools ➞ Extensions
3. Here you can manage your Chrome extensions.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and select get more extensions.
5. You will be brought to the Chrome Web Store. Here you can add more extensions.
6. You can add a these to recommended extensions. These extensions will allow Dahuas Web Service compatible with Chrome.
7. You can also do a Google search from the Chrome browser and it will bring you directly to the Chrome Web Store.
- If you are using Recorder firmware dated 07-2016 or after
1. Launch Chrome and connect to the networked recorder via it's address, you will then be prompted to download a "chrome app" which is Easy Viewer.
2. Select Add to Chrome
3. Select Add App and wait for the app to install and download
4. Once the chrome://apps page opens select Easy Viewer
5. Now enter in your network recorders address, and log in
6. Select a camera and the video feed should now load on Easy Viewer