3rd Party Hardware/FireTV/View Camera Feeds via TinyCam
View Camera Feeds via TinyCam Monitor
- Dahua IP Camera, DVR, or NVR
- Amazon FireTV or Amazon Firestick
- Android tablet or phone (Must be on same LAN as FireTV)
- tinyCam PRO or tinyCam Monitor FREE
Step by Step Instructions
Firestick Setup Part 1
1. Under, Settings -> Device -> Developer Options, enable, "ADB Debugging" and, "Apps from Unknown Sources" on your FireTV.
Android Device Setup Part 1
2. On your Android device, download and install the following from the Google Play Store:
3. Launch, "Apps2Fire" on your Android device.
4. On the upper bar, scroll from right to left until you get to, "Setup"
5. Click, "Search Fire TV's" and wait a few moment.
6. Once the Firestick is populated in the lower list, click the IP address to populate the upper box, and then, "Save"
7. On the upper bar, scroll left to right until you get to, "Local Apps"
8. Scroll down until you see, "tinyCam FREE" or "tinyCam Pro" Click on TinyCam to bring up a dialogue box.
9. Click, "Install"
Firestick Setup Part 2
10. On the FireTV, go to, "Your Apps & Games" and scroll all the way to the right and click, "See All"
11. Locate the TinyCam application, and launch it.
12. Click, "Add IP Camera, NVR/DVR"
13. Input the following:
- Camera Brand = ONVIF (Scroll all the way to the top of the list)
- Camera Model = Profile S
- Hostname/IP Address = Your Dahua device's IP address
- ONVIF Port Number = 80
- Protocol = RTSP over TCP (MPEG/H264/H265)
- RTSP Port Number = 554
- Use HTTPS = Unchecked
- Username = ONVIF User Credentials, usually "admin"
- Password = ONVIF password for Dahua device.
14. Scroll back up to the top. The, "Camera Status" should indicate, "OK"
15. Click, "Camera Status" to test the video feed. If the video feed appears, you have successfully added the device.
16. You should now be able to go back, and view your camera feed.