DSS: Digital Surveillance System
|Models||Image||Specifications||Quick Start Guide||Manual||Firmware||Individual HDD Capacity||HDD Drives||EOL|
- Multi-device, multi-channel real time monitoring and record playback
- E-map function allows user to position the device at any time.
- Bidirectional talk allows client to communicate with front-end device and broadcast.
- Easy management over wall display with synchronous display.
- Customize monitoring plan and supports multi-channel/window video tour.
- Alarm activation with alarm video
- Mouse simulating rocker to control PTZ
- Easy search of video with mark function
- Local snapshot
- Behavior analysis, face recognition, smart track and people count.
- DSS-B: Apply to basic video surveillance system, like shops, factory .Including monitoring, playback, Intelligent.
- DSS-M: In addition to the basic functions ,such as real-time monitoring, playback , E-map. DSSM also enhances its user-experience on the operation of GPS positioning, electric-Fence, track of vehicle, various reports and etc.
- DSS-T: Apply to Intelligence Transportation System, Support Red Light Enforcement , ANPR, Radar Speed Enforcement and etc.
- DSS-H: Apply to intelligent building, like Plaza, Shopping Mall, Hotels, parking lot. including video surveillance, access control, alarm, video intercom and intelligent parking lot together.
- Port 9000: CMS-Manage other server registration and signal deployment
- Port 9200: DMS-Responsible to login front encoder, receive alarm, forward alarm, send alarm and send calibration command
- Port 9100: MTS-Responsible to get A/V stream from front device and forward to SS, client and decoding device.
- Port 9320: SS-Responsible for record storage and record search and playback
- Port 9500: ARS-Responsible to auto register device listening, login and get and 9500 forward stream to MTS
- Port 9700: ASC-Responsible to resolve alarm scheme into ADS and some APP
- Port 9600: ADS-Response to send alarm info to different objects according to different schemes
- Port 9800: ADP-Responsible for cascading of alarm business
- Port 9900: VQDS-Perform video quality diagnosis, currently diagnosis options on 7016 are：video loss, high brightness, low brightness, contrast, definition, color shift
- Port 9400: PES-Responsible to manage MCD
- Port 8081: PTS
- Port 5080: SIP
- Port 554: RTP
Interfaces and Default Credentials
DSS4004 & DSS7016
DSS4004-S2 & DSS7016-S2