Firmware/Update Firmware via ConfigTool
From Dahua Wiki
Update Firmware via LAN(ConfigTool)
Use DahuaConfigTool to update firmware using the IP address of the device.
- ConfigTool Click Here to Download ConfigTool
- Firmware Update File
- A PC or Mac connected to the same network as your device.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Launch the ConfigTool
2. Click on the device you wish to upgrade, and click, "Login"
3. Input your device's user name and password, and click, "OK"
4. Click, 'Upgrade'
5. Click, "OpenFile" and locate the firmware update file.
6. Click, "Upgrade" and wait several minutes for the upgrade to complete.