LincX2PRO/Voice Command Alexa
From Dahua Wiki
Voice Command - Amazon Alexa
- Compatible Amazon Device
- gDMSS Plus or iDMSS Plus
- Dahua LincX2PRO series Camera up-to-date with the latest firmware.
- Dahua Online Account
- Dahua LincX2PRO series Camera added to Dahua Online Account in DMSS App.
Compatible Amazon Devices
|Fire TV Cube|
|Fire TV Stick|
|Fire TV Edition Smart TVs|
- Alexa, show me [camera name or channel number].
- Alexa, show me the last activity at [camera name or channel number].
- Alexa, turn on / off [deterrence camera name] light.
- Alexa, turn on / off [deterrence camera name] siren.
- Alexa, stop / go back / go home.
NOTE: 1.Users should not turn on the video encryption, otherwise Alexa will not be able to get the stream. 2.Here for example, you can name your camera to its location, such as ""Front Door"
Step by Step Instruction
To add your Dahua device using the Amazon Alexa app:
1. Launch the Amazon Alexa app.
2. Tap the menu icon (menu icon), then tap Skills & Games.
3. Tap search icon then search for DMSS.
4. Tap the DMSS skill, then tap ENABLE TO USE.
5. Verify your DMSS (Dahua Online) account by entering the email address and password used for the DMSS app, then tap Sign in.
6. Tap Authorize.
7. Once your DMSS (Dahua Online) account has been authorized, exit the current screen.
8. Tap DISCOVER DEVICES
9. When discovery is finished, tap CHOOSE DEVICE to select individual channels and tap SET UP DEVICE to set preferences per channel.
10. You are now ready to use Alexa to control your Dahua Security Camera.