DSS S2/Client/Record Playback
Record Playback In DSS Client
This article will show you how to playback recorded video from devices added to DSS.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Launch and Log in to DSS Client
2. Click on Record Playback.
3. Select the camera channel that you wish to see footage.
4. Select the recording disk.
There are 2 option: 1. Record direct to server - to pull video footage that stored to DSS HDD. - How to Configure Local Recording in DSS4004-S2 2. Record direct to recorder - to pull video footage that stored to recorder's HDD.
5. Select the date and time.
6. Click Search.
7. Click play to start playing the recorded video.