Product/Point to Point
DO NOT MIX GENERATION 1 and GENERATION 2 DEVICES!
- 192.168.1.36 is default IP
- Default User Name = admin
- Default Password = admin
- DHI-PFWB5-10n-Station, square unit, satellite
- DHI-PFWB5-90n-Access Point, long skinny unit, Home Base
- Access Point (autoWDS),
- Access Point (TDMA 2)
- Access Point (TDMA 3)
- Station (WDS/TDMA 2/TDMA 3)
- Station (ARPNAT)
- Access Point (autoWDS)
- Access Point (TDMA3)
- Station (WDS/TDMA 3)
Step by Step Instructions for Wireless Transmission Devices
- It is best to setup these device on a bench before installing them.
- Power on and Configure one device at a time, they all have the same default IP address.
- Always use the included POE injector on all configurations.
- What is in the BOX - DH-PFWB5-10ac.
- 1. Give your PC a IP address of 192.168.1.200
- 2. Connect to the DH-PFWB5-10ac to your PC using a patch cable.
- 3. ping the IP address of the DH-PFWB5-10ac (192.168.1.36) to make sure it is alive.
- 4. Using IE or Chrome type the IP address on a browser.
- 5. Login screen.
- 6 Main Menu
- Setup, Wireless Configuration.
- 7. Enable the radio button.
- 8. Operation Mode "Station (WDS/TDMA 2/TDMA 3"
- 9. Wireless Station Settings, SSID and Security.
- 10. Network Configuration, Bridge mode
- 11. Assigned a static IP, DNS and Subnet mask.
- 12. Information Screen.
- 13. Here you can see that the device is online, SSID, IP.