Difference between revisions of "Template:IVS Auto Track WebUI New"
From Dahua Wiki
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 21:18, 4 December 2019
- An NVR using the new Black interface.
- a PTZ Model that supports IVS Auto Tracking.
- Established Presets in the PTZ.
- A PC on the same network as the NVR.
Step By Step Instructions
Note: In order to set up IVS auto Tracking a preset will need to be created in the camera prior to set up. In in this guide it will be assumed that a preset exists already, for assistance on how to set up a preset, visit PTZ Setup
1. From the main page of the recorder web UI, select AI as shown in the image below, and choose Parameters in the left-hand menu.
2. Under Parameters, select Smart Plan in this section define the PTZ channel as well as the preset which can be set through the Add drop down. Once camera and preset have been set, be sure to click OK in the bottom right to save.
3. Next, select IVS under parameters and use the + to add a rule, this example will be using Intrusion with both Appear and Cross selected. Direction will be set to both which will use both options of Enter & Exit. Click OK to save.
4. Once complete the camera should Auto Track based on the IVS rule.