Revision as of 17:15, 3 May 2016 by Qi
Please Note: IP and HD-CVI PTZs do not require an RS485 cable. Controls are sent over the RG59 or CAT5 cable.
- Front panel PTZ error
- PTZ decoder setup, connection or installation is not correct.
- If using an RS485 Cable, the connection maybe reversed.
- PTZ setup with the Baud, protocol, and bit rate.
- PTZ decoder and NVR protocol is not compatible.
- PTZ decoder and NVR address is not compatible.
- When there are several decoders, please add 120 Ohm between the PTZ decoder A/B cables furthest end to delete the reverberation or impedance matching. Otherwise the PTZ control is not stable.
- To enter PTZ menu, right click and select PTZ and select OSD menu.