Video Intercom/SIP 2.0/Single VTH and VTO Onekey Config Setup
Single VTH and VTO One key Config Setup
This article will go over the One-Key Config setup on our VTH2421F-P. As of writing this article, the VTH2421F-P is the only model that support this feature.
The VTH does not have a Web interface so the whole setup will be done on the local Interface.
- VDP Config
Step by Step Instructions
1. Make sure the VTO and VTH are booted up by checking with VDP Config
2. Go to the local UI of the VTH to start the initialization. Select the language and tap on "OK"
3. Enter a 6 digit password to initialize the VTH
4. Tap on "OK" to start the One-Key Config
5. Tap on "Initialize" to initialize the VTO
6. The VTO requires an 8 digit and numerical combination for the password. Tap on "OK" to finalize the initialization.
7. Tap on "Next" to Continue
8. We will need to configure the VTH so tap on "Edit"
9. Assign the VTH as a Main and configure the network settings if needed. Tap on "OK" to save.
10. Tap on "Edit" on the VTO to start the Configuration
11. Set the VTO as a Main and edit any Network/Time and Date Settings. Tap on "OK" to save
12. Tap on the "One-Key Config" button once both devices are configured.
13. Tap on "OK" to Continue
14. The one key config page will stay up. Hit cancel to end the process.
15. Tap on "OK" and wait around 5 minutes for the units to reboot and finalize any final configurations.