A firmware update was recently released for the NVR6XX-4KS2 series devices.
Information, instructions, and download links can be found Here
CMS/DSS/Add New User
From Dahua Wiki
How to Add New User
- A Connection to the DSS Server
- An Internet Connection
- DSS server IP address
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Windows 7 or above
- Core 2 dual-core 3.0Ghz or above
- At least 10GB free hard disk space or above
- directX 9.0c or above
- 2GB Memory or above
- 1024×768 resolution or above
- Internet explorer 7 or above
Step by Step Instructions
1. Go to your web browser and log in to a DSS with a preset credentials.
2. Click on Account.
3. Go to User and click on Add.
4. Enter in username, password, etc and click ok.