FLIR/Add A FLIR IP Camera To iDMSS via IP
From Dahua Wiki
How to Add A FLIR IP Camera to iDMSS via IP
This article is to show user how to add FLIR IP camera to iDMSS Plus software via IP Address.
1. FLIR Recorder that connected to the network.
2. Config Tool installed on the computer that connected to the same network as the camera.
3. iDMSS Plus app.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Locate IP address of FLIR camera using Config Tool and launch iDMSS app on the iPhone.
2. Press on the menu icon and press on Device Manager.
3. Press on + for add button, and press on Camera.
4. Press Wired Device.
5. Press on IP/Domain.
6. Enter FLIR IP Camera information, IP address, port number, and username password.
7. Press on Start Live view.
8. Camera live view will now playing.