Mobile/iDMSS Push Notifications
From Dahua Wiki
How to Setup Push Notifications via Mobile Application
This is the paid "PLUS" version for IDMSS/GDMSS. For push notifications to work you must have "Event/Motion" and or "Alarm" enabled From the "Device Manager" in the main menu of IDMSS/GDMSS paid application. Follow the step by step instructions below to setup push notifications.
- Smartphone with IDMSS/GDMSS PLUS
- Connection and profile to the device
Step by Step Instructions
1. From Main Menu Select "Alarm Manager"
2. Select "Push Config"
3. Select Recorder from list.
4. Select "Push Type" → Select one of the following: Live Preview, Video or Image → Select back icon.
5. Select Alarm Type.
6. Select Camera or Cameras → Select back icon.
7. Select Disk icon to subscribe entry.