Mobile/iDMSS Push Notifications
From Dahua Wiki
How to Setup Push Notifications via Mobile Application
This is the paid "PLUS" version for IDMSS/GDMSS. For push notifications to work you must have "Event/Motion" and or "Alarm" enabled From the "Device Manager" in the main menu of IDMSS/GDMSS paid application. Follow the step by step instructions below to setup push notifications.
- Smartphone with IDMSS/GDMSS PLUS
- Connection and profile to the device
- Event such as Motion Detect must be enabled from Recorder.
Step by Step Instructions
1. From Main Menu Select "Alarm Manager"
2. Select "Push Config"
3. Select Recorder from list.
4. Select "Push Type" → Select one of the following: Live Preview, Video or Image → Select back icon.
5. Select Alarm Type.
6. Select Camera or Cameras → Select back icon.
7. Select Disk icon to subscribe entry.