NVR/Basic Setup/Add 3rd Party IP Camera
From Dahua Wiki
Add 3rd Party IP Camera to NVR
Follow the instructions below to connect a compatible IP camera with a Dahua NVR
- 3rd Party ONVIF or RTSP Capable IP Camera.
- IP address of 3rd Party Camera.
- Ports used by 3rd Party Camera
- User Name and Password to 3rd Party Camera
Note: When you are using third party cameras you will not have the full features, like motion detect.
Step by Step Instructions
1. From the Main Menu Select Camera.
2. Select Manual add.
3. You can select the brand of the third party camera or ONVIF. If brand is not listed, you will need to set the IP camera to the ONVIF protocol from the camera itself if it is available as an option.
4. Enter the IP address of the 3rd party camera.
5. Default ports are RTSP port 554 and HTTP Port 80. The third party camera needs to be on the same ports. Enter User Name and Password of 3rd Party Camera and select OK to save.