A firmware update was recently released for the NVR6XX-4KS2 series devices.
Information, instructions, and download links can be found Here
From Dahua Wiki
Another New Firmware Released for NVR6A08
- If you recently updated your NVR to, "DH_NVR6XX-4KS2_Eng_V3.216.0000000.0.T.180820.BIN" you must update your firmware as soon as possible.
- You must reset the NVR to defaults after updating the device.
- You must go through the startup wizard, and initialize the device.
- Web Version: V126.96.36.199746
- ONVIF Version: V2.4.1
- Security Baseline Version: V1.3
- System Version: V3.216.0000000.0
- Build Date: 2018-10-09
You can update your NVR using the following methods:
- Smart H.265+/H.264+
- Device Initialization
- Password Reset
- New Anti-channel Conflict Strategy
- Online Upgrade
- Preview Mode
- Multiple-channel Preview
- Panoramic Preview Mode
- Thermal Camera Access
- Edit View
- MP4 Format Backup
- IP Test
- New Smart Play Interface
- No 888888 account
- NVR can not connect the IPC from the China mainland through onvif or private protocol. If you do so, system will prompt “ Device is not compatible” and there will be no video.
- CPU Temperature Alarm
- Automatic Maintenance
- Delete Dahua/QuickDDNS
- Multiple-address mode
- Delete Video Synopsis Function
- Onvif update: Update the onvif to the latest version.
- Smart seach: Smart seach function failed to use.
- ARP packets: Many ARP network packets in NVR network lead to video stuck.
- OSD: The font color of certain IPC’s OSD is black in monitor channel.
- HDD record: One HDD is not full, the video was recorded to the next HDD.
- PTZ control: The NKB or smartpss do not control the PTZ when monitor channel switch to others.
- PTZ control: AUX in PTZ setting cannot control wipers of PTZ cameras.
- Time zone setting: The time zone of IPC and NVR is not uniform when camera is connected by onvif.
- Configuration setting: NVR can’t get the motion detection configuration of IPC when NVR connects to XVR8816s.
- Configuration setting : NVR600-4KS2 failed to set the configuration of IPC-HDBW1220E.
- Account: In the step of adding account , when user enable channel in monitor menu of account interface, but not enable the camera function in system menu, user failed to monitor the channel in web client.
- Account: When “admin” , in local client ,modify user’s account which has logged in Web client, NVR display no video, in black screen.
- Video play: The video which was exported to USB device is not consistent with NVR recording time, and playback abnormal.
- GMT: When reboot the NVR, it failed to save the GMT setting.
- Preview in black screen: For NVR600-4KS2 in 36 split monitor, if user switch the monitor interface to single split and switch to 36 splits again, the last four monitor channels will display in black screen.
- PTZ Wiper does not work from Mobile App