Firmware/Update Firmware via USB
(Redirected from UpdateUSB)
How to Update Firmware via USB
Follow these instructions to update the firmware on a recorder using a USB storage drive. Be sure to download the appropriate firmware for your device.
- USB Drive 1GB or more
- The proper firmware file for the device
- Physical access to the recording device
- A computer to load the firmware files onto the USB
Step by Step Instructions
1. Download Firmware and copy to USB such as a flash drive ➞ Insert USB into recorders USB port.
2. It will prompt for option to upgrade, Click System upgrade ➞ Click Start.
3. Browse for firmware ➞ Open firmware folder is in ➞ Select Bin File ➞ Click Start. Device will reboot once finished.