From Dahua Wiki
- 1 DSS: Digital Surveillance System
- 1.1 DSS Products
- 1.2 Mobile Applications
- 1.3 Information
- 1.4 FAQ
- 1.5 Interfaces and Default Credentials
- 1.6 Instructions
DSS: Digital Surveillance System
|DHI-DSS7016DR||2000 Video Channels||Yes|
|DHI-DSS4004||256 Video Channels||Yes|
|DHI-DSS7016DR-S2||2000 Video Channels, 512 Connected Cameras||No|
|DHI-DSS4004-S2||512 Video Channels||No|
|DSS Mobile 2||View Live Feed and Playback via Mobile Device|
- Multi-device, multi-channel real time monitoring and record playback
- E-map function allows user to position the device at any time.
- Bidirectional talk allows client to communicate with front-end device and broadcast.
- Easy management over wall display with synchronous display.
- Customize monitoring plan and supports multi-channel/window video tour.
- Alarm activation with alarm video
- Mouse simulating rocker to control PTZ
- Easy search of video with mark function
- Local snapshot
- Behavior analysis, face recognition, smart track and people count.
- DSS-B: Apply to basic video surveillance system, like shops, factory .Including monitoring, playback, Intelligent.
- DSS-M: In addition to the basic functions ,such as real-time monitoring, playback , E-map. DSSM also enhances its user-experience on the operation of GPS positioning, electric-Fence, track of vehicle, various reports and etc.
- DSS-T: Apply to Intelligence Transportation System, Support Red Light Enforcement , ANPR, Radar Speed Enforcement and etc.
- DSS-H: Apply to intelligent building, like Plaza, Shopping Mall, Hotels, parking lot. including video surveillance, access control, alarm, video intercom and intelligent parking lot together.
|<LAN IP Address>||IP Address||Sets the address of DSS platform.|
|80||Web Service Port||Default WEB service port is 80, it needs to use IP: Port to access WEB if it is not 80. For example, port 81; enter http://22.214.171.124:81/config to access config system.|
|<WAN IP Address>||Router Address||Sets WAN access IP address of router|
|9000||CMS||Manage other server registration and signal deployment|
|9320||SS||Responsible for record storage and record search and playback|
|9500||ARS||Responsible to auto register device listening, login and get and 9500 forward stream to MTS|
|61616||MQ||MQ service, which is responsible for information interaction, it is 61616 by default.|
|9200||DMS||Responsible to login front encoder, receive alarm, forward alarm, send alarm and send calibration command|
|9600||ADS||Response to send alarm info to different objects according to different schemes|
|9090||MGW||Media gateway, which is responsible for sending MTS address to decoding device, it is 9090 by default.|
|801||WEB||Web application service, responsible for administrator config, providing web service interface, providing client embedded function, it is 801 by default.|
|9100||MTS||Responsible to get A/V stream from front device and forward to SS, client and decoding device.|
|9400||PES||Power environment surveillance service, which is responsible for managing MCD (including POS, alarm host, radar, access control and so on), it is 9400 by default.|
|8081||PTS||Picture transmission service, which is responsible for receiving, storing and forwarding ANPR pictures, it is 8081 by default.|
Register Modes Comparison Chart
|Models||Image||IP Address||IP Section||Domain Name||Auto Register||P2P||ONVIF|
|DSS Express S (Stand Alone)|
Supported Devices Comparison Chart
|Models||Image||Encoder||Decoder||Video Wall||Alarm Host||IVS||A&C||Video Talk||POS||Matrix||ANPR||Access Control||LED Device||Video Intercom||Emergency|
|DSS Express S (Stand Alone)|
Interfaces and Default Credentials
DSS4004 & DSS7016
DSS4004-S2 & DSS7016-S2
- Segment Setup
- System Settings
- How To Add Organization
- How To Add Role and User
- How To Add Device
- How To Add Device Manually
- How To Bind Resource
- How To Setup Record Plan
- How To Setup Storage Disk
- How To Setup Disk Group Quota
DSS7016-S2 Client Interface