DSS S2/Manager/Add Device
From Dahua Wiki
How Add A Device In DSS Manager Portal
This article will show you how to add a device in the DSS Manager Portal.
- Computer connected to the same local network / network segment as the server. The default IP address of the server is 192.168.1.108
- Dahua device added to DSS
Step by Step Instructions
1. Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the server. Enter the username/password and click Login
2. Click Device
3. Devices local to the DSS server can be discovered in the top window.
Click Refresh to perform a manual search
4. To add discovered devices to DSS, check the box next to the device in the list then click Connect
5. The Batch Add interface will appear