How to Setup Map
Use the map feature on DSS to manage remote Dahua devices.
- DSS PC desktop application
- DSS Address
- Internet access and address to DSS server
- Internet Explorer
- Google maps or file of map to be used.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Go to your browser and enter in http://DSSIP/config (example: http://98.xxx.xxx.44/config) and enter your credentials to login.
2. Select the longitude and latitude for google map and click apply.
3. Go into the DSS Client and select Map.
4. You may now see the map and scroll to zoom in and out.