DSS/V8/DSS Express/Instruction/License Dectivation (Offline)
This guide will show how to deactivate the DSS Pro/Express license.
! Note: this guide is for DSS Servers not connected to the Internet.
You will need to have another computer with Internet Access to deactivate the License.
- DSS Pro / Express V8 Server and Client
- Another computer that has Internet Access
- USB Drive
Step by Step Instructions
1.Log into DSS and select [License].
2. Click on [Offline Deactivate License].
3. Click on [Export].
DSS will generate a LicenseDeactivateFile.zip. Copy this file to another PC that has public Internet access.
! Note: the moment you click on [Export], DSS stops working. Make sure that you are prepared for this.
4. Click on the blue link to jump to DSS License Management Portal.
5. Select [Deactivate License] on the webpage.
6. Click on [Upload] and select the LicenseDeactivateFile.zip.
DSS License Management Portal will verity the file and deactivate the License Key for you.
7. Now, you can use the License Key on a new installation.