Solution Delivery/Integrating Video Intercom with Acccess Control
This article will show how to wire the Normally Opened relay on the Video Intercom to the PUSH connection on our Access Control. This will act as a Request to Exit button when the door on the Video intercom is triggered.
The Video Intercom relays can be triggered from a VTH or through DMSS. In this tutorial we'll be using a siren/light to act as a door activating on Normally Open relay 1. We will be wiring the Normally Open Relay from the Video Intercom to "PUSH1" to act as a REX for NO1/NC1 on the access Controller
- Access Controller
- Dahua Video Intercom Setup
Step by Step Instructions
1. Wire the Door_NO relay to the PUSH1 of the Access control and Wire the Door_COM from the Video Intercom to COM1 Access Controller
2. Insert the connector to the Access Control
3. Then Wire your door to your controller. Our "Door" is a Normally Opened device so we will wire the Door to NO1 and COM1
How to open door via VTH
1. You can now open the door on NO1 of the access control by activating the relay on the VTO. When you go to Monitor or receive a call, you can click on Lock 1.
2. The NO1 relay will then activate
How to Open door via DMSS
1. Open the Video Intercom VTO and select the "Lock" icon
2. Confirm that you would like to unlock the door