Access Control/How To Default Access Control
How to default access controller unit
This article to show you how to default the access controller unit to factory settings.
1. ACS Config Tool.Click Here To Download ASC Config Tool.
2. Computer that connected to the same network as Access Controller
Step by Step Instruction
Option 1: Using ACS Config Tool
1. Launch ACS Configtool.
2. Click on Search Settings, and then enter the password of access controller. Click Ok.
3. Go to System Settings.
4. Select the device by putting the checkmark on the device IP address.
5. Click on Restore menu tab.
6. Click on Default. The controller will beep and perform the hard reset.
Note: Using Option 1, the IP address of controller will not be reset. Only the door permission and access control log that will be removed.
Option 2: hard reset using DIP switch
Your access controller is now set to factory default settings.
IP Address: 192.168.0.2 Username: admin Password: 123456