Access Control/How to Change IP Address to DHI-ASC2204C-S
This article will go over changing the IP address to our DHI-ASC2204C-S
Due to security of the system you will need to connect a PC/laptop directly to the DHI-ASC2204C-S in order for this process to go smoothly
NOTE: DHI-ASC2204C-S's default Information is
- Laptop/PC directly connected to the DHI-ASC2204C-S
Step by Step Instructions
1. First make sure your laptop/PC is under the same subnet as the controller.
2. Open Configtool and click on Search Setting
3. Check Other Segment Search and enter the subnet the Controller is on. You will also need to enter the Controller's default credentials to be able to make any changes. Click on OK when finished
4. The device list will refresh, then click on Edit
5. Enter the desired IP then click on OK
6. You will see a green check mark when successfully changed. You will also hear an audible indicator from the controller.
7. You may now refresh to double check the IP changed