Access OSD via PFM820
- HD-CVI Camera
- HD-CVI Camera Power Supply
- BNC Cable
- HD-CVI Recorder
Step by Step Instructions
1. Press and hold, "Enter" until the button lights up.
2. Press, and hold, "SD" until the light turns off.
3. Red light should turn on.
4. Press and hold, "Enter" and, "CVI" for 5 seconds to change the mode to, "OSD Menu Mode"
5. Red light should flash.
6. Press, "Enter" You should now be able to access the camera's OSD.
Note: This configuration will time out after 10 seconds of inactivity. Repeat these steps to gain access to the camera's OSD.