DMSS/Add Dahua Device via IP
Add Dahua Device via IP
This tutorial is demonstrating how to add recorders/cameras via local/external IP addresses.
- DMSS installed on the phone
- Recorder/Cameras already initialized
Step by Step Instructions
1. Get the local IP of the recorder on the webui or HDMI monitor. Please note that if an external IP address needed to be used, this will need to be grabbed on the router's webui or it can be grabbed via https://www.canyouseeme.org/ or https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and it must be port forwarded.
2. Take note of the TCP port.
3. Open the DMSS app on the phone and tap the + sign located on the top right corner then select IP/Domain.
4. Select NVR if the added device is recorder.
5. Input all the information and tap the Save button.
6. The live view of the cameras will displayed after it's successfully connected.