This article will cover how to download recorded video in the DMSS Mobile App.
- DMSS Installed
- Dahua device, with recorded footage, added on the DMSS App
Step by Step Instructions
2. Tap on one of the empty video channels
3. Select a single channel from the list
4. The app will start playing back footage for that channel from today.
Tap on the Scissors icon
5. Move the slider on the timeline to the where you want the beggining of the clip to be.
Then tap on the Play icon
6. Move the slider on the timeline to the where you want the end of the clip to be.
Then tap on the Stop icon
7. It will ask if you are sure you want to save the video clip.
Tap on OK
8. Once it says "Downloading video record", tap on the the Home icon at the top
9. Tap on Me at the bottom.
Then tap on My Files
10. Tap on Video at the top.
Then tap on the Edit icon
11. Select the video clip you just added.
Then tap on the Save icon at the bottom, and choose where to save the video file on your mobile device