DMSS/Push Notifications Setup
Push Notifications Setup
This guide will show how to enable push notification in DMSS Mobile App.
- Dahua Account
- DMSS Installed
- Dahua device added on DMSS App
Step by Step Instructions
Enable notifications for alarm events
1. Launch DMSS Mobile App.
2. Tap on Home to access your added device list.
3. Tap on the 3 dots to expand the menu list.
4. Tap on "Device Details"
5. Tap on "Multi-channel Alarm Subscription" to allow receiving notification.
6. Tap the radio button so the button is highlighted in blue + the white circle should be on the right-hand side now. Select the type of events corresponding to your needs below such as "Motion", "SMD", etc.
7. If you don't want to receive notification 24/7, you can adjust the schedule here to reflect the preferred schedule.
Note: If you have completed all the steps above and still not able to receive notification, you might need to check notification permission on your mobile phone.