DSS Windows/Express/Change Default Password
How to Change DSS Express Default Password
This article is to provide instruction of changing the default system password in DSS Express Client.
DSS Express software installed on a Windows computer.
Step by Step Instructions
1. For first time login, you will need to login with default credential.
2. Click on ^ to expand Server Config Page.
3. Fill in DSS Express Server IP Address, Port (by default is 80), username (by default is system), password (by default is 123456), then click on Login button to login.
4. Enter new password and confirm. Then click Next.
5. Security question page will launch, and you will enter all security question answer. Then click OK.
7. New password is now set.