FAQ/SmartPSS/Link to Web
SmartPSS-Link to Web
|Windows 32-bit Download||Windows 64-bit Download|
NOTE: Link to Web feature is not available on SmartPSS for macOS.
This article will cover how to access the web interface of a Recorder or IP Camera via SmartPSS
- A Dahua NVR, XVR, DVR, or IP camera added to SmartPSS
- A computer with SmartPSS installed
Step By Step Instructions
1. On the "New" Menu in SmartPSS, select "Device CFG"
2. Select your Recorder or Camera from the list of devices on the left.
Then select the "Link to WEB" button at the top right
3. Your default Internet browser will open a new page with the web interface for the device.
Put in the Username and Password for the device and select the "Login" button
4. You can now navigate the web interface of the device as you would normally when accessing via IP