FLIR/Add FLIR Recorder To iDMSS via IP
From Dahua Wiki
How to Add A FLIR Recorder to iDMSS via IP
This article is to show user how to add FLIR Recorder to iDMSS Plus software via IP Address.
1. FLIR Recorder that connected to the network.
2. iDMSS Plus app.
3. P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Locate and launch iDMSS app on the iPhone.
2. Press on the menu icon and press on Device Manager.
3. Press on + for add button, and press on Camera.
4. Press Wired Device.
5. Press on IP/Domain.
6. Enter FLIR recorder information, IP address, port number, and username password.
7. Press on Start Live view.
8. Camera live view will now playing.