Firmware/Locate Device Firmware via Firmware Tool
From Dahua Wiki
Locate Device Firmware via Firmware Tool
Follow these step by step directions below to find your products most recent firmware on Dahua Wiki.
- Dahua Product Purchased from an Authorized Dahua North America Reseller
- Device Model Number
- Method for update (see below)
- PC for firmware download
Step by Step Instructions
1. Locate the Model Number of the device. The model number can be located: on a sticker fixed to the device, on the product box label, inside the system's information area.
2. Go to http://DahuaWiki.com
3. Click the, "Firmware" icon.
4. Click the icon that matches with your device.
5. Type your devices model name into the box.
6. Keep inputting your model until the corresponding download link appears.
7. Click, "Click Here To Download"