NVR/Basic Setup/Add Dahua IP Camera
From Dahua Wiki
Add Dahua IP Camera to NVR
Adding IP Cameras on NVR enables you to view the camera through the NVR remotely.
- IP Address of Camera if Manual Add
- User Name and Password of Camera
Step by Step Instructions
1. From the Main Menu Select Camera
2. Select Remote Device ➞ Select Device Search
You can also get to this selection by right clicking on any view which will show a sub menu for remote device search.
3. Check mark cameras to be added ➞ Select add.
You can also manual add cameras by selecting manual add
Input IP address of IP Camera, user name and password. Default user name and password is admin.
Depending on the model recorder you can also do a smart search from the main sub menu.