NVR/Basic Setup/Initialize Dahua IP Camera via FLIR NVR POE
Initialize Dahua IP Camera via FLIR NVR POE
- How to Initialize a camera From the back of the NVR.
- Note: If your IP Camera is connected to the LAN, these instructions will not apply. Please see, "How to Connect IP Camera to NVR"
- ConfigTool 3.20
- Windows PC.
- Physical Connection to Camera Port on the back of The NVR.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Launch ToolBox and run ConfigTool
2. Click Initialize
3. Select Device and Click Initialize
4. Create Password and Enter Password Recovery Email.
5. Select options for Easy4IP and update settings
6. Your device should now be activated
7. Select Edit and change IP to DHCP
8. Your device should update to a usable IP address for your NVR