From Main Menu->Info->Log, the interface is shown as below:
- Select log type and then set start time/end time, click Search button, you can see log time and event information. Click to view detailed log information.
- Select log items you want to save and then click backup button, you can select a folder to save them. Click Start to backup and you can see the corresponding dialogue box after the process is finish.
- Double click a log item to view its detailed information. See Figure 4 146.
- Click PgUp/PgDn to view more logs.
- Start time/end time: Pleased select start time and end time, then click search button. You can view the log files in a list. System max displays 100 logs in one page. It can max save 1024 log files. Please use page up/down button on the interface or the front panel to view more.