Remote Access/Easy4IP Access Setup P2P Plus Signup
From Dahua Wiki
Setup Remote Access via P2P-w/Account Sign Up(Browser)
This article will show you how to see devices remotely using P2P and a web browser.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Locate the serial number of your NVR or DVR. The serial number can be found at the following locations:
- On the underside or side of the unit
- In the web interface, under Info->Version
- On the system interface under Main Menu->Settings->Network->P2P
- On the system interface under Main Menu->Info->System->Version
2. Open Internet Explorer or Safari and navigate to http://www.easy4ip.com/ and click sign in
3. Input the following and then click register:
- Confirm Password
- Verification Code
4. You should see a message that looks like this:
5. Open another tab, and open your email. Your should have received an email that looks like this:
6. Open that email, and click the hyperlink in the body of that message.
7. You should see a message that looks like this to ask you for login:
8. Enter your account information, and login with the account you just created.
9. Click, "Add"
10. Input the following and then click save:
- Device Name: (Anything)
- SN: (Your device's serial number)
- Device User: (User name used to sign into the device)
- Password: (Password used to sign into the device)
11. Go to Live, select NVR and select a camera and you may see it under live view.