From Dahua Wiki
- Support 18 languages.
- Support IPC, PTZ, NVR, EVS, HCVR, NVS, NKB, VDP and etc.
- Support up to 128 live viewing channels, main or sub streams optional.
- Support 4K cameras.
- Support H.265 streams.
- Support IPv6 devices.
- Support Windows 10.
- Support Smart Track by linking a fisheye and PTZ.
- Support multiple tour tasks.
- One channel can be split into different windows.
- Multiple channels can be previewed in channel zero.
- Auto find/import/export supported.
- Easy to manage up to 256 devices
- Up to 36 channels synchronous playback.
- Time bar and events playback modes available.
- Support joystick to control PTZ cameras.
- Support fisheye camera Virtual PTZ operation by mouse.
- Alarm can be triggered via different events including IVS (Optional).
- Support e-map, you can clearly view and manage all device locations.
- PC-NVR enables local storage recording.
- TV wall configuration and control.
- Support VDP monitoring, talking, announcement and configuration.
- Account management supported; and different users share different privileges.
- Log for event and user activities.
- Friendly GUI for an easy operation.
- Support P2P devices.
- Support fisheye image correction in both live viewing and playback.