SmartPSS/How To Playback Events
From Dahua Wiki
How To Playback Events In SmartPSS
This article will show you how to playback events in SmartPSS 2.0
- Video Device added to SmartPSS Device List - How To Add Device to SmartPSS
- Events for the selected device configured in SmartPSS or at the device
Step by Step Instructions
1. Launch SmartPSS.
2. Click Playback
3. Select the device from the device tree on the left side of the page
4. Use the dropdown box under Record Type to select the type of Event to search for
5. Use the dropdown box under Stream Type to select the type of stream to search for
6. Click in the Time field to select a date range to search
7. Once the parameters of the search have been entered, Click Search
8. The search results will populate in the timeline
9. Click the Floating Bar on the right hand side of the screen to open the Event menu
10. Double click any Event in the list to begin playback
11. To quickly Export any event, Check the checkbox next to the event then Click the Export button
The Export Setup menu will appear.
Enter the parameters of the export, then click OK to begin the export.
12. The Export Progress menu will appear showing the progress of the export