SmartPSS/How To Setup Video Wall
From Dahua Wiki
How To Setup Video Wall In SmartPSS
This article will show you how to setup a video wall in SmartPSS 2.0
- Supported device with video wall feature, such as Decoder
- Device added to SmartPSS Device List - How To Add Device to SmartPSS
Step by Step Instructions
1. Launch SmartPSS.
2. Click Video Wall
3. The device tree on the left will show all devices added to SmartPSS that are compatible with the Video Wall feature.
Click the + to create a new layout
The Video Wall Layout Setup menu is where you can define the physical layout of the monitor outputs per device
5. Use the menu buttons below the grid to create the Video Wall Layout.
Start by clicking one of the layout options in the bottom left of the screen (1, 2x2, 3x3, etc.).
Click again in the grid to place the grid.
You can also use the menu on the right to combine or splice screens.
7. A device tree will appear on the left.
Drag and drop from the device tree to the grid layout to configure the arrangement for the corresponding monitor outputs for the device
6. Click Finish once the Video Layout has been created
In this example, a decoder with 4 Monitor Outputs has been arranged in a 2X2 Layout
7. Use the device tree on the left to drag and drop streams into the Video Wall Layout
Click inside a quadrant and click from one of the layout options to change to one of the available options - 1 , 2X2, 3X3, 4X4
8. The Windows Detail window allows you to change settings for each of the windows - such as Stream Type and Stay Time
10. Enter a name for the Plan then Click Save
12. Click Schedule Control Config on the right side of the screen to configure a Scheduled Tour of created Video Wall Layouts
13. Use the Scheme Configuration menu to program the tour
Enter a dwell time (in seconds) Select the created Layout Scheme Then Click Add Plan
14. Click Save once the Scheme has been configured
16. The scheme patrol will begin. To stop click the button in the center of the screen