From Dahua Wiki
Camera Calculator via DahuaToolbox
How to use Camera Calculator via Dahua Toolbox
- Dahua Toolbox
- Click Here to Download Dahua Toolbox
- Camera Specs
Step by Step Instructions
1.From the Toolbox home menu select install/open "CameraCalculator"
2. You can calculate focal length, width and distance. For this tutorial we are calculating width.
3. Select the camera resolution -> Target surface (Lens) which you can find on the specs of the camera here on Dahuawiki.com.
4. Enter Camera Height -> Target Horizontal Distance -> Focal Length.
5. Select Calculate to see results.