I connect the standard definition analog camera or the HDCVI camera to the device, there is no video output.
There are following possibilities:
- For the product supports analog standard definition camera/HD camera, you need to go to the main menu*>Setting*>Camera*>Channel type to select corresponding channel type and then restart the DVR.
- Check camera power supplying, data cable connection and etc. There might not be sufficient power from the power source. You can use a voltage tester if you have one on hand.
- Check the length of cable run. Refer to the specifications for the limitations on the cable length.
- This series device does not support the analog camera of all brands. Please make sure the device supports general standard definition analog camera.
- If there is no video, check the coax connection. Unsecured faulty connections will result in no video or intermittent video.