Video Wall Splice How To
How to Splice One Feed Across Multiple Displays on the Video Wall
- Dahua Server Capable of Video Wall
- Multiple Displays connected to Server
- Completed the Video_Wall_How_To Instructions
Step By Step Instructions
1. Begin by identifying your monitors based on what input they are connected to currently.
For this example we will use the following: 6 Displays, stacked 2x3.
|Display 1, Input 2.1||Display 2, Input 2.2|
|Display 3, Input 2.3||Display 4, Input 2.4|
|Display 5, Input 1.2||Display 6, Input 1.3|
These will correlate with the inputs on the back of your server.
2. Login to your Video Wall server. For these instructions we used a M70 server.
3. Click, "Splice Control"
4. Click, "Splice"
5. Draw a square over the boxes you wish to display the feed. In this example we used Display 1, 2, 3, and 4
6. Click, "OK"
7. Double-click on the camera you wish to be display across these displays.
8. Click, "Save" The video wall should now display a single camera feed across 4 displays.