NKB1000 Firmware Update Instructions
These instructions will show you how to update the firmware on a NKB1000 device.
- Dahua Config tool. Version 5.000.0000000.0
Step by Step Instructions
1. After downloading both the firmware for NKB1000 and Latest Config tool, install the Dahua config tool to your local machine.
2. Connect the NKB to same LAN as your computer via Ethernet cable.
3. Connect the power cable to the NKB. Wait for the device to power up fully.
4. By default, the NKB is set to DHCP.
You can check this on the controller itself by pressing Enter-Select PW with joystick down-hit default password 888888-Enter-then select Menu Settings-Enter-System-Enter-Network-Enter
5. Open Dahua Config Tool and click on the Search Setting on top :
6. Under password, enter 888888 and press OK (Default password)
7. Click to open file path to located the firmware here:
8. Browse to NKB1000 FW that was just downloaded, select and click open.
9. Hit the update (Operate) button and wait for full install.
10. The FW update is complete when you see a Green check mark on the Config tool interface and the time and date on the NKB Display.
Below instruction is for the Old Method
- REC Upgrade Tool 1.16!
- Current Firmware:
- NKB1000 User Name-Default=admin
- NKB1000 Password-Default=888888